Field-Proven Pressure Switches for Every Installation -
- Agency approvals, including ATEX, UL, FM, CSA and IP66
- Ranges from 0/15 In H2O to 0/4000 psi and vacuum
- Differential Pressure ranges from 0/30" H2O to 0/600 PSID; up to 1500 psi static pressure
- Epoxy coated aluminum or stainless steel housings, including NEMA 4 or NEMA 7 explosion proof
Ashcroft Process Pressure Gauges Type 1259, Grade (±0.5%)-
- Type 1259 pressure gauge (4.5" dial size only). Fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case.
- Accuracy complies with ASME B 40.1 Grade 2A (±0.5% of span)
- Solid front safety case with full blow-out back, dry, liquid filled, or hermetically sealed.
- These Ashcroft process pressure gauges are in stock for immediate delivery. Over 10,000 pressure gauges in stock.
Ashcroft General Services Gauge Type 1010, Grade 1A (1.0% F.S.)-
- 4.5", 6", 8.5" and 12" dial sizes.
- Open-front case style, black epoxy-painted aluminum case.
- Slip-fit steel ring, black epoxy-painted.
- Non-adjustable pointer.
Ashcroft Stainless Steel Case Pressure Gauges Type 1008, Grade B (3-2-3%)-
- 40mm and 50mm sizes - Also available in metric ranges.
- All-stainless steel construction. Gauges are readily available with chemical seals and capillaries of any length.
- Dry or liquid-filled versions.
- Lower and back connect.
Ashcroft Test Gauge Type 1082, Grade 3A (±0.25%) -
- Ashcroft Temperature-compensated movement that significantly reduces temperature error.
- MicroSpan™ adjustment for ease in span calibration.
- Hydraulically staked test gauge movement with Teflon-coated gears and bearings improves stability.
- Externally adjustable dial on standard model.
Ashcroft Commercial Pressure Gauge Type 1005, GradeB (3-2-3%)-
- Case material is painted steel.
- These gauges have a heat-resistant push-in polycarbonate window.
- Dial faces match other Ashcroft commercial gauges for easy readability.
- Ashcroft Patented PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment.
Ashcroft Digital Pressure Gauges Model : 2089 Digital Pressure Gauge-
- Standard: .66" LCD digits, backlight display, 3" welded SS Case and socket with SS protective cover for display.
- FM Class 1 Div 1 intrinsically safe, CE approved, Bar graph, Battery level indicator.
- Menu driven display allows configuration of update rate, language, dampening, backlight auto off and unit auto off.
- 21 point traceable calibration chart, Max/min and 12 selectable engineering units.
Ashcroft Diaphragm Seal Type 100, Capsule
- The top housing and diaphragm capsule are interchangeable with all Ashcroft bottom housings.
- A fill/bleed connection is standard, which permits filling the seal and instrument simultaneously after evacuation and allows the fill to flow into the completed unit.
- An O-ring, compatible with all standard fill fluids, and a Teflon back-up ring provide a seal between the diaphragm capsule and the top housing.
Ashcroft Bimetal Thermometers Series El, Grade A, (1%)-
- Hermetically sealed.
- External adjustment.
- Maxivision® dial.
- 1% full-span accuracy (ASME B40.3 Grade A).